WHO WE ARE
We are Herbst-Musciano, LLC, a full-service architectural firm located in Northern New Jersey and serving the tri-state area and businesses across the country. Our client base includes a variety of clients including Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and homeowners for over 20 years. Our services include a full complement of Architectural/Engineering design, planning, analysis and construction administration services for new and existing structures.
Led by Gary Musciano, the Herbst-Musciano, LLC team is comprised of multi-disciplined professionals and strategic partners.
- has award-winning experience across a wide variety of projects
- is state-of-the-art AutoCAD proficient
- can prepare conceptual illustrations and renderings
- includes Registered Architects and Professional Engineers licensed in more than 25 states
- has worked extensively as on-site managers and construction administrators
- is experienced in navigating and leading clients through complex permitting and approval processes
- includes building code inspectors
- has been recognized as expert witnesses by planning and zoning boards across the country
Herbst-Musciano, LLC provides a full complement of Architectural/Engineering design, planning, analysis and construction administration services for new and existing structures across a variety of industries. The firm’s broad experience includes development of technical facility infrastructure, redesigns and new constructions of corporate headquarters and office facilities, design and construction oversight of new schools and government buildings, and all types of homes and multi-family housing projects including interior and landscape design.
See below for more details on our services, or just contact us to discuss how we may help with your project!
Architectural/Engineering Design & Planning
- architectural planning and design services for corporate, commercial, institutional and residential sectors
- structural engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering services (using in-house staff and/or strategic partners)
- space planning and interior design
- historical renovation/preservation
Research & Analysis
- feasibility studies
- existing conditions surveys
- rehabilitation reports
- land use and planning analysis and recommendations
- conceptual proposals
- soil and geotechnical studies and recommendations
- building lease area reports
- construction code analysis
- structural analysis
- preparation of request for proposals (RFPs)
- bid coordination and negotiation
- budgeting analysis and cost control
- contract administration and monitoring
- facilitation of government/regulatory approvals and permit
- administration and documentation
- site observation and inspections
- permit expediting
To find out more about our firm or how Herbst-Musciano, LLC might help you with your project, please contact us!
Herbst-Musciano, LLC offers its employees a stimulating working environment, a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to excel. Herbst-Musciano, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
If you’re an experienced architect, designer or engineer with a desire to do what it takes to get the job done, e-mail your resume and salary history/ requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to us at (973) 538-4095.